Saturday, December 31, 2016

What I Ate {December 2016}

What we ate for dinner for the month of December!

1 -  White Chicken Enchiladas - The first time I had these, I loved it...now, not so much.  None of my family likes it. So I won't be making it again.
2 - Christmas Party
3 - Jamie's Minestrone Soup + Garlic Bread
4 - Papa Murphys + Blue Cheese and Pear Salad
5 - Beans & Rice Bowls
7 - BBQ Boneless Wings + Garden Salad
8 - Dirty Rice + Veggies & Dip
10 - Chicken Soup + Chips & Salsa from Amigo's Mexican Food
11 - Nachos
12 - Curry Chicken + Veggies
13 - J's Mac & Cheese + Illinois Salad
15 - Confetti Pasta Salad
16 - Chris' Work Christmas Party
17 - PF Changs
18 - Beef Stroganoff
19 - Breakfast Burritos
20 - BLT Pasta Salad
21 - Chris' Chili
22 - Fend for Yourself Night!
23 - Chicken Gyros
24 - Creamy Baked Ziti
25 - Burritos/Burrito Bowls
26 - Black Beans + Cilantro Lime Rice
27 - Papa Murphy's Pizza + Kale Salad
28 - Black Bean Soup
29 - Chicken Pot Pie
30 - Chuy's Tortilla Soup + {a ton of} Chips + Creamy Jalapeño Dressing
31 - Lasagna Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!