Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️

God's Valentine's Card was breathtaking this morning. 
It made me think of Dave Crowder's song, "How He Loves Us!"  
Isn't God good?
Payton was all Valentined out for school.
Then we spent the day with Chris running to his appointments.  One stop was at a house where Rylan got to ride this John Deer tracker and got a jug of Sprite.  He thought he was big stuff.  The giggles from him were sweet.
When Chris was done with his appointments, we started our V-Day tradition.  We go grocery shopping and then make a yummy dinner together.  This year Chris grilled an amazing steak which we topped with a mushroom sauce.  We also had garlic smashed potatoes,  roasted asparagus and green beans.  It was amazing.
On the first day of February I hung up these "I ❤️ you because..." signs on each of the kids bedroom doors.  Each day I wrote something that I love about each of the kids on a heart and taped it to the door.  I should have had 14 hearts on there, but only got 9 up.  Next time I would cut all the hearts out at one time, so they were ready to go.
Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!