Sunday, November 30, 2014

Kick off to Christmas!

Today Chris and his mini-me hung up Christmas lights out front. {Yes, Dylan is wearing the same sweatshirt as his daddy.}
Then we went to get a Christmas tree.
Did you notice that Dylan had a band-aid on his forehead? Here's why.
You mess with your sister one too many times and she will get in a good shot! {She whacked him with a plastic pole.}
~
Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it, the music, the sights, the smells, the decorations, the hustle and bustle, the gift giving, the food, the hot drinks, spending time with the family . . . but most of all remembering {celebrating} Jesus' birth. It's hard to wrap my brain around the fact that the God of this universe, the God who created the world and everything in it would humble himself, come to earth to be born as a baby. To then grow up to die on a cross for MY sins {and yours too} because he LOVES me {you}. That is the greatest gift ever. He is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!