Friday, November 14, 2014

Week in Review {with Lots of Videos}

The Dolly Parton's Imagination Library has this amazing program where you enroll your kids from birth to age 5 and they send your child a new book each month for free. Ry has fallen in love with some of those books and this months book, King Jack and the Dragon, was no exception. He LO.V.E.S. it and even "reads" it all by himself.
Monday night he was ON ONE. Cra-zy. Spazy. Going bonkers. I've never seen him like that. Dylan said to him, "Your killing me Smalls!". It was my sentiments exactly...
I made Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins again. So good. Seriously.
We had been having warm, beautiful weather - then the Arctic Blast hit us.
Yes, that is snow accumulated on the rooftop (of my neighbor's home). In the middle of November. Wow. And brrrr.
A Cheesecake Factory opened up at our local mall this week. So we went for lunch. Isn't he handsome?
I tried their Roasted Pear and Blue Cheese Flatbread. It was SO good. I can't wait to have it again.
Little man still twirls his hair when he is tired and falling asleep.


While I was with Dylan at taekwondo, I got this text "from" Rylan. My heart melted.
A friend told me about a weekly open play at a local gymnastics place.


Rylan was in constant motion there.


He loved it.
Know what I loved?
When it was nap time, he crashed. Awesome.


Guess where you will find me next week?!?! {wink}
~
This evening, Payton and I were talking about her day at school when she nonchalantly said that she prayed with a little girl  to become a Christian! How exciting is that?  That little girl will be in heaven for eternity because Payton was obedient to God and bold enough to talk with her about Christ. Wow, talk about convicting! My little girl is more courageous than I am.
Praising God for that for that little girl's salvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!