Sunday, November 16, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up {Football Party}

You know it's going to be a great weekend when this is what you wake up to Saturday morning.
And since it was this cold:
The kids decided to make some crafts . . .
while Chris (my amazing husband) did this:
Then we busted out Just Dance 4.
We got a little stir crazy from being in the house and hit up Tito's for some yummy yum yum nachos. Yeah, we devoured them.
I told you we were stir crazy! And yes, Payton is wearing flip flops. She's nuts!
Back at home, Chris made the kids Butterbeer, a perfect drink to get into the holiday mood.
And little man crashed while hanging out with daddy.
I busted out my Snoozies Ballet Slippers that my sis {Davese} got me last year. They are Sherpa lined and  keep my feet amazingly toasty!
Brothers. I love watching their relationship.
This boy.
Dylan's end of the year football party started with the boys playing football of course!
Then the coach took them on a hayride. Doesn't every coach have a John Deer tractor and trailer? {Wink}
{Most of} the team.
Happy boy.
The sisters got to go too.
And as they were driving away, it started to sprinkle.
And they came back soaked and freezing.
But they still had a great time. And guess what?!?! The coach prayed before we ate. Everyone bowed their head and all the kids were quiet and respectful . . . I love living in the South!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!