Saturday, November 11, 2017

Week #45 {2017}

Sunday morning was BEAUTIFUL outside!  I went out to drink my coffee and the littles followed me out there.
My momma found this awesome picture of me when I was little with my buddy Ed. Our families were friends way before we were born and we saw each other often growing up.  They moved to our area and we ended up going to Jr. High and High School together...so it was fun to find this gem.
Soccer at dusk!
The sunsets are stunning.
Chris worked with Bombi to learn some new tricks.
I love this last picture. He's like "Hey lady, quick taking my picture... I'm trying to work here!"
Monday Payton's school nurse called and said she had pink eye.  So I took her to the doctor and she has a very mild case of a viral infection.  We got medicine and are good to go.
Tuesday at taekwondo, Rylan was drawing and I love how detailed his drawings are becoming.
This guy.  He cracks me up all the time.
I think he's Bombi's best buddy.
Wednesday Dylan is trying out the saxophone in the school band.
At the library, Dylan was teaching Ry how to play checkers.
Back at home, I got to hear him "play" for the first time.
Thursday Payton had to do a speech at school.  She got 1st place and now has to go and compete at the county level!  Way to go Payton!
At my momma's there were 5 deer in her yard!
We were at my mom's because my car had broken down there earlier that day.  Chris came over after work and fixed it for me {he had to replace the alternator}.  He's my hero!
Friday night was Family Movie Night.  AKA I get to eat popcorn night!  And since I'm the mom, I get to hold the bowl.  Hee hee hee!
Bombi wanted a bite.
And then when Dylan had the bowl, Bombi's attention followed.
This dog is spoiled rotten.
Saturday we stopped by Gigi's and the kids quickly raided her cabinets.
Gigi and {some of} her grandkids!
That afternoon we went to the park,
for Rylan's last soccer game.
Payton's friend from school was also there {her sister plays} and they were a {funny} cheering section for Ry Guy.
Ry couldn't WAIT to get back in the game.
Good job Rylan!
We can't wait for next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!