Friday, November 3, 2017

Family {Day 3}

After school stop off, I picked everyone up...our first stop was to show them the fresh water spring by our house.
 
Then we headed to Downtown Franklin!
It was cloudy and a beautiful day.  The trees lining the streets were gorgeous.
After having lunch at Meridee's and some shopping, we headed down to Downtown Columbia.
SOME of us got in a cat nap!
We had talked about the picture we got of my dad petting some horses when he was first out here to Nashville to visit {click HERE to see that photo - it was Friday}, so I made a small detour to show them that spot.
The trees on the other side of that driveway were STUNNING!
Then we went to Downtown Columbia and walked around.
 
I dropped them off at my momma's and then did school pick up.
While we were in Downtown Columbia, we went in and saw Tom & Vickie at A Balloon Shop.  Vickie had given me these candy bars for Dylan, because when we saw her on Halloween, he didn't get any candy from her.  She is SO very sweet.
After I got the kiddos, we headed back to my mom's.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!