Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

Happy Turkey Day!
I had a great sous chef...
And since we did it potluck style, it wasn't a TON of work on any one of us.  It was nice!
Time to eat!
Thank goodness Ry has been on antibiotics and was able to join us {and he was feeling a little bit better}!
Yum. Just yum.
Penelope did a cute craft with Payton and Rylan.
Then we went outside for some photos!
Gigi and some of her grandkids.
Dessert time!
And then we laid around with our turkey comas.
 Dylan had been asking me about Black Friday shopping so I had planned to take him this year.  When we found out Target opened at 6pm today, we piled in the car and hit it up.  It was crazy, fun, and I'm glad I went with this crew.  We made some good memories.
We said goodbye, because they leave to go back home tomorrow morning.
~
 Back home with all my babies.
 Bombi was a little bummed that he didn't even get one bite of Thanksgiving Dinner or dessert....even though he tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!