Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I Love You Because...

I thought this was a super easy and fun thing to do to let the kids know how loved they are.
I got these 4x4 frames at WalMart (2 in a pack for $2). Then I printed out "i love you because . . ." on a piece of paper and cut it to size. Put it in the frame and hung it in their room.
Then I just write on it with a dry erase marker.
I will change what I've written on it every so often.
I want my kids to ALWAYS know how much I love them, no matter what, and not just for the things that they do well, but just because they are mine.
{And of course I'll make one for Rylan when he can read.}


3 comments:

  1. awwww that is SO sweet! might make one of these to put on my hubby's night stand! www.camillecolumbia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, let me know how he likes it. My kids are loving their's!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful idea! I love it! I would love if you would share this at my blog party, Celebrate It! It's all about celebrating our wonderful everyday life! http://thefreshmancook.blogspot.com/2014/11/celebrate-it-blog-party-17.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!