Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

On the road again.
Waiting for . . .
Football! (Isn't that a cute tight end?)
Ry (on his own) shared an Air Head with P. {Aaawwwweeee.}
Then they colored when they got bored with the game.
The wind blew and knocked off Rylan's coloring book. Their expressions crack me up!
Like how the coaches are learning each player's names?
I found this pretty salad on Pinterest:
Click {here} for the original Balsamic Green Bean Salad recipe.
Here's how mine looked:
Yeah, so it doesn't LOOK great, but it tasted fabulous. I can't wait to make it again!
~
I put Ry in a Pull-up and sent him to bed for naptime. A little while later I heard, "Momma, I poopin!" I walk upstairs to find this:
Naked boy, dog mask on his head, flossing his teeth and then dancing. And yes, I spared you the pic of his back side.  LOL!
~
I made yummy Zucchini Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins to package up and freeze for the kids lunches.
What? There's one missing? I wonder who would have swiped that??? {Hee
Hee - Hey, I HAD to make sure they were good . . . and they were!}
~
When these 3 get antsy inside, I send them outside to play in the sprinklers and water table.
My heirloom tomatoes! Hopefully these ones won't get hit or picked too early.
Little Miss got some new boots for the fall. When we got home she rushed upstairs and then came down in this:
It was so hot that day, I don't know HOW she put jeans on. And yes, that is her new pose for pics.
~
We had family game night and ate homemade popcorn. 
We played Apples to Apples and Aggervation. {I love this man. I married well.}
Oh and P.S. the girls won. Payton won Apples to Apples and I won Aggravation. Woot woot!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!