Sunday, August 17, 2014

Week in Review - He's a Brown Belt!

Monday. The first FULL day of school.
Ry loves walking them to the bus stop.
We ate lunch on the patio, and yes, he is half naked. Potty training is going great IF he is naked. He will go all day long using the potty every time. But put him in a Pull-up or underwear . . . and within minutes, he has had an accident. Any tips, tricks, or suggestions to help him/me with this?
I made BBQ Chicken Pizza. Super yum.
Ry had my phone and took this awesome pic. I love those toes.
I found him sleeping in Payton's bed one night.
I went to back to school night for Payton's class. Each student drew a self portrait, and the parents had to guess which drawing was their child's. I guessed right, the first time.
She also drew a picture of herself on the first day of school.
It's been fun having a little more time in the morning to actually "do" Payton's hair.
Here is Dylan ironing his taekwondo uniform. I am one proud momma!
I made Meatball Sub Casserole for dinner.
And we went to Dylan's awards ceremony.
He's officially a Level 1 Brown Belt!
We are so proud of the hard work he has put into it!
Congrats buddy! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!