Thursday, November 2, 2017

Family {Day 2}

After I dropped the kiddos off at school, I met up with everyone at my momma's.
I was SO excited that they were here at the height of Fall.  All the trees and leaves were SO beautiful!
My momma and her girls.
We headed up to Franklin, to have lunch at the yummy Barbara's Home Cookin with Nikki and her sweet little girl Sophie.
Then we took the long way home, traveling back roads.  We stopped in at the new Liepers Fork Distillery.  The grounds were BEAUTIFUL.  The building was amazing.  They had disassembled a log cabin that was located 1.5 hours away, brought it here and reassembled it.
Then we went to Liepers Fork and found a White's Mercantile there!  Look at how ADORABLE this tiny building is!!

Then we picked up the kiddos.
Back at our house, Sierra {my cousin's daughter} came over to have Carne Asada with us all.
Sweet Sierra!
Then I got the MOST epic video of my sister zip lining.
Hahahaha!
It was a super fun evening just being together and catching up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!