Saturday, November 18, 2017

Week #46 {2017}

Sunday we were in Georgia.
Monday Bombi's drool game was strong.
Wednesday Rylan had a "hide the turkey" project due.  He hid his turkey as a soccer player of course!
We got to see a beautiful rainbow on the way to school.
I got to go have Thanksgiving Lunch with Payton at school.
Rylan is ALWAYS asking for something...usually gum, or food.  This is his "pretty please" pose.
Thursday I made my first batch of Almond Rocca...so the holiday season has officially begun {well according to me at least!}!
Bombi is a good door draft stopper!
Friday was our first day of Thanksgiving Break!  Woo Hoo!  Dylan and Rylan made Rylan a knight costume out of cardboard...I love when they are creative AND work together!
Then we played in the leaves at Gigi's house.
And of course Payton...silly girl!
Back home it was project time.  We {the kids and I} pulled all of these branches/weeds...
So we can actually see that cool log again!
Then we had a small bonfire.
I LOVE where we live!
Saturday the boys worked on the bathroom,
we made a Lowe's run,
dropped the littles at Gigi's to spend the night and then Bombi snuggled with Dylan the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!