Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Family's in Town! {Day 1}

After I dropped the littles off at school, my mom and I headed up to Nashville airport and picked up Jeannine!
Our first stop was at Ivey Cakes in Brentwood.
Then to lunch at Delta Bound {yes, we ate dessert first!}.
We went to my house and hung out for a bit.  Then my momma left to go back to the airport to pick up Miles & Davese.  Jeannine went with me to do the school pick up, then to the park to play.
She had brought us Del Taco burritos {Yum!}, so we ate that on the way too.
Davese sent this pic as soon as my mom had picked them up.
They surprised us and showed up to TKD!
Sisters!
Check out Ry's splits!
They went to LifeGroup with my momma and I took the kids home to get ready for school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!