Saturday, September 17, 2011

What I Ate...

Sunday September 11, 2011

Grilled Chicken
Rice Pilaf
Santa Fe Caesar Salad
Garlic Bread
Water

Monday September 12, 2011
Everything bagel with cream cheese
Hard boiled Egg
Gala Apple
Water

Tuesday September 13, 2011

Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Green Salad with Feta
Pellegrino

I mixed things up a bit... I switched to sparkling water instead of regular!  Have you tried Pellegrino?  L.O.V.E. it!

Wednesday September 14, 2011
Orange Chicken
Fried Rice
Water

Chris found this YUMMY recipe from Rachael Ray for Fried Rice and made it for dinner.  I am not a huge fried rice fan but this was fantastic!

Thursday September 15, 2011

Pepperoni & Fire Roasted Bell Pepper Flatbread Pizza
Blue Cheese & Pear Salad
Water

It's not delivery...it's DiGiorno.  This is the only frozen pizza we buy.  It is really tasty!

Friday September 16, 2011

Mashed potatoes
Vegetables
Water

Exciting, I know.  I am starting to get funky with food cravings and what actually sounds good to eat.

Saturday September 17, 2011
Ruby Tuesday Sliders - 1 hamburger and 1 a buffalo chicken
French fries
Salad Bar
Water

So I decided to change things up a bit...  This was actually my lunch today, which means that I snacked at dinnertime. Nothing exciting by way of pictures so I am going to post my "big meal" for the day.  Most of the time that will be dinner, but every once in awhile it might be lunch.  Make sense?  Good.

Did you eat anything yummy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!