Monday, September 12, 2011

Gymnastics

Payton had her first gymnastics class today...

And she LOVED it!  Her teacher name is "Miss Rebecca".  There were 5 girls total in the class and there was even another Payton!  She can't wait to go back!

(Sorry for the poor quality pictures.  I had to take them through the small window in the gymnasium door.  We get to be in there the last class of each month so they can "show off" what they are learning.  I am sure I will get better pictures on that day.)

* * * * *

Speaking of the gymnasium door.  Look at the sign that is posted on that door:
"AbOsolutely"????  Really?  It was even laminated!  And the funny thing is - we were standing there for at least 30 minutes before Sasha (my mother-in-law) pointed it out.  Maybe we HAVE been in Georgia too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!