Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake

A couple of days ago we were at the store when Chris saw a box for "Cinnamon Streusel Cake".  He commented on how good it looked and I said, yeah, but don't buy the box, we can make it at home and it will taste WAY better.  And I was right!  I looked on-line and came across Nanna's Old World Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake on Food.com.

Here's a picture of what was left when we were done eating it.  Doesn't it look good?  {With the exception for the poor quality picture.  We keep it in the microwave overnight, so we don't attract bugs.  I forgot to picture it earlier, and ran down stairs to snap a quick shot of it IN the microwave.  I know, too lazy to pull it out!}
The only thing I did different was substituted plain lowfat yogurt for the sour cream... and I would make it that way again.  Everyone loved it and we will be fighting for who gets it for breakfast in the morning! {Hummm maybe I should set my alarm clock...}  Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!