Thursday, September 8, 2011

In the News!

We got the September 2011 edition of "Around About East Canton" which is a local community magazine.  On page 32 & 33 they did a layout of First Day of School pictures.  Look carefully in the upper right hand corner:
Isn't he cute???  If you want to see the online version to see the picture better, click here.

On another note, we (Chris and I) went to my first prenatal appointment today.  That is always a bit exciting!  I did the normal; meet with the doctor, take a pregnancy test, get blood drawn, found out that I am 7 weeks and 3 days along, and that I am due April 26, 2012!

{Funny note - my mom's birthday is the 27th of April and my sister's is the 24th of April, so we *could* be doubling up on a birthday!}

I was really apprehensive as to choosing a new doctor because I LOVED LOVED LOVED my doctor in California, Dr. Laurence Fakinos.  (If anyone is looking for a OB in Mission Viejo, I HIGHLY recommend him.)  Wish I could still be under his care, but so far, I like the doctor that I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!