Saturday, September 3, 2011

What I ate...

Sunday August 28, 2011

Leftovers: African Chicken
White Rice
Watermelon
Water

Monday August 29, 2011

Spaghetti (with Rotini Pasta)
Green Salad with Olive Garden (CopyCat) Dressing
Water

Tuesday August 30, 2011 

Green Salad
Popcorn
Water

Not one of my finer meals...  But hey, I'm keeping it real!

Wednesday August 31, 2011
Chicken (with garlic and Mrs. Dash)
Antipasta Salad
Water 

Thursday September 1, 2011
Cheese and crackers
Pear
Tomato with salt
Water

This was Dylan's birthday.  We ate his cake at 3:30pm and it was SOOO yummy and SOOO RICH that none of us wanted dinner.  So this is what I ate about 7:00pm.

Friday September 2, 2011

TOTAL FAIL
I forgot to take a picture when we were at Chuck E. Cheese!
Slice of Pepperoni Pizza
Salad Bar
Water

Saturday September 3, 2011
Jeannine's Mac & Cheese
Green Salad with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
Water

What did you eat this week that was yummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!