Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Wednesday

We are back into the swing of things again with Dylan being back in school.  It was nice with his fall break to be able to sleep-in a bit.  Speaking of sleeping, I had no one but TWO naps today!  Woo hoo!  Right after I got Dylan to the bus, Chris told me to lay down and he would take Payton.  I slept for 40 minutes.  Then when it was Payton's naptime I slept again for 30 minutes.  It was wonderful!

Chris and his dad have been busy working on this:
That is the footboard for Dylan's new bed.  With a baby on the way, we need to upgrade all the kids beds.  Dylan with get a full, Payton will get Dylan's twin and the baby with get Payton's crib/toddler bed.  When this bed is finished, I will be sure to post pictures!

Oh and here is a picture of how long Payton's hair is.  I don't think I can let it grow much longer...but I don't want to loose those cute curls!  (No, she hasn't ever had a haircut.)
I also did 5 loads of laundry today.  Isn't that exciting?  Well that is my Wednesday today.  Did you do anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!