Saturday, September 24, 2011

What I Ate...

Sunday September 18, 2011
Teriyaki Chicken
Water

Monday September 19, 2011 
Steak Tacos
Mexican Cheesy Rice (recipe from Paula Deen)
Water

Chris and Craig (my father-in-law) got to work on this yummy dinner.  They found the recipes, went to the market, and cooked it all up!  It was really yummy.  The marinade on the steak was a cilantro, jalapeno, onion, olive oil mix and it was tasty! 

Tuesday September 20, 2011
Copy Cat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Corn Bread with Honey & Butter
Water

Wednesday September 21, 2011
F.A.I.L.!  We met friends for dinner at Brooklyn Joe's and I had:

Slice of Cheese Pizza
Cup of Tomato Basil Soup
Water

Thursday September 22, 2011
Two days in a row?  Sheesh, you think that since I have been doing this for awhile, that I would remember.  But to my defense, I didn't REALLY eat dinner tonight.  This was the day that we went to the movies.  Movies + pregnancy = disaster.  The popcorn is bad enough when you AREN'T pregnant, but now that I have an "excuse" [knowing full well that there IS no excuse] for eating a large popcorn all. by. myself.  Ugh!  I know, just typing that makes me sick.  So that evening, while everyone was eating dinner, I was eating:

Celery
Carrots
Ranch Dip
Small small small serving of mashed potatoes
Water

Friday September 23, 2011
Nachos

Saturday September 24, 2011
Chicken Enchilasagna
Carrots
Salad with BBQ Ranch Dressing
Water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!