Saturday, November 26, 2011

What I Ate...

Woo hoo!  This is my 300th post.  I don't know why that is exciting exactly...but I thought I would mention it.

Monday November 21, 2011
 Iceberg Wedge (I forgot to take the picture before I chopped it)
Water
Tuesday November 22, 2011
Pepperoni Pizza (I had 3 slices of this)
Crudite Plate with Ranch Dip
Water
Thursday November 24, 2011
Thanksgiving Dinner (or "Linner" as we ate at 2pm)

Turkey
Stuffing
Yams
Green Bean Casserole
Mashed Potatoes
Cranberry Sauce
Buttermilk Biscuit
Drink:  Half Sierra Mist & Half Pineapple Juice
Dessert:  Pumpkin Cheesecake {made by the very talented, Tamara Tappan - yum!  Thanks Tamara!} with Whipped Cream (which it didn't need)

Friday November 25, 2011

Quesadilla (with WAY too much cheese in it - ugh!)
Del Taco Mild Sauce (that my mom sent me - sigh!)
Water
Saturday November 26, 2011
Vegetable Beef Soup over Brown Rice
Mixed Vegetables
Water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!