Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Snowing...

We had our first day of rain/snow since moving here.  It melted as soon as it hit the ground, but it was fun to watch it fall.  We bundled up in our ski jackets, scarves, gloves and beanies...  Dylan was hoping for school to be closed, but he still had to go.

Remember my post about C.O.P.S.?  Well the sales lady, Caroline, wanted to thank us and sent us all for lunch at the Club House.  (We went right when Dylan got home from school - so a late lunch.)  It was a fun time.
Here is the view of the golf course from our table.
We decided to try to go outside and take a quick family photo.  And I say quick cause it was rain/snowing a little still...which means FREEZ-ING!

Here's Craig, my F-I-L, he was our camera man.
The kids did NOT want to take a picture and this is the best one we got...

So - I live where it snows...  {NEVER thought that would happen!} It's funny how God changes your life so you realize that you are NOT in control and have to surrender to HIS will.  =)

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (ESV) ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.  You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!