Friday, November 25, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Today was the first time in 32 years that I was not at my parents house to celebrate our Day After Thanksgiving Family Dinner.  I sure missed being there and seeing everyone!

Our day was fun though.  We did stuff around the house in the morning (me - laundry, Chris - worked on the yard, kids - played).  For lunch we had.....LEFTOVERS!  {Which are somehow, really yummy the next day.}  Then played outside for awhile then at 2pm went shopping.  It was still crowded from the Black Friday but at that point I didn't notice any great deals.  We spent a whole $3 on tortillas and a bottle of water.  Woot woot!

We ate dinner when we got home.  Then topped off the evening with Christmas Music, helping put up and decorate Papa & Sasha's tree and drinking hot cocoa ("kiddie coffee" is what Dylan and Payton call it) and eating popcorn.

It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!