Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Randoms

1.  When I was sick, I finished this book in 24 hours. 
I am not a huge reader nor a fast one but I LOVE Karen Kingsbury books.  I am way behind on keeping up with her series, so I need to get Take Two pronto!

2.  Dylan made Merit Roll this past Quarter.  We are super proud of him!

3.  It is stinkin' COLD in the morning on our way to the school bus.  But with that cold, we have BEAUTIFUL fall trees everywhere.  The colors are just amazing.

4.  We went to a friends house for dinner tonight.  Tamara made yummy lettuce wraps and cheesecake brownies for dessert.  Did I mention that she is a phenomenal baker?  See how yummy these look?


5.  Ever since Payton got her "Big Girl Bed" she has been staying in her bed every night.  She still will talk in her sleep a bit, but at least she is staying put!

6.  Our turtle, Spot, is the coolest pet ever.  You feed & give him water every couple of days.  He mozies around the yard (and pretty quickly I would say) and had gotten comfortable around us so much that he doesn't hide in his shell when we are close.  We crack up when we look outside and his neck is stretched way out and he is looking around.

7.  Ta-Ta for now! (Yes, we recently watched Winnie the Pooh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!