Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 11:11am

Happy Veteran's Day!  I am so thankful to all who are serving and have served our country.  They sacrifice and lay down their lives for our freedom and I am so greatful!

It only happens once every hundred years so I had to snap a pic.  (Well actually, 11:11 happens twice with AM and PM, but there is no way I would be awake for the PM one.  =)
By the way, that is one of my favorite pictures of the kids.  My sister, Davese, took it and now it is always on my iTouch.

I had fun with Payton's hair today...
The kids had their yearly check-up (3 months late for Payton and 2 months late for Dylan).  Dylan was begging to get some shots today (says he loves them).  Everything looks good!  Dylan had his second hearing test for the year (he had to have one for school) and they BOTH came back perfect... hummm... so why doesn't he listen better?  LOL!

They both got flu shots.  Payton cried a little when she got hers.  Dylan was SO excited to get a shot - until he saw the needle.  Poor kid - he decided that he did NOT want one and freaked out so much before hand and then yelled when the shot was already over.  We (Chris, the nurse and I) were cracking up at his quick change of attitude.
Here are their stats...  (not that you really want to know, but more of a documentation for me!)
Dylan - 3' 11.5", 48.7 lbs
Payton - 3' 1", 29.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!