Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Randoms

Payton thought she was so cute walking around in my boots this morning....
My mom rocks!  She sent us a package today and guess what it was filled with????  (THANKS Mom!)
Oh Del Taco... how I miss you so.  Your Mild Sauce helps get me through till next time we meet again.

There IS a Del Taco 4 hours away and many a time we have contemplated going to get some burritos.  Hummm 8 hour drive for $.99 burritos...yes I guess that qualifies us as crazy.  Supposedly the will be putting in on in Atlanta and we CAN'T wait for that to happen.

Dylan loves helping Payton learn her Cubbie's verse for AWANAs...  Such a sweet brother!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!