Saturday, January 14, 2017

Week #2 {2017}

Sunday I was recovering from the stomach flu and Payton ended up with it too.  So we were down for the count, but got to watch more Doris Day movies!  {And I didn't take any pictures.}
~
Monday Dylan got to wear his awesome Juan Solo shirt he got from Chuy's.
Remember the Christmas China my mom got from Joanne Kraft?  Well Joanne called me, she had found another plate to give my mom.  We stopped by her house to pick it up and she had us in for tea.  What a sweet lady she is!
Then we headed to Costco.
He is the only person that I know that thinks the Cool Springs Costco at lunch time is fun.
That night Payton had a boo-hoo moment over Papa Nutt.  So we stopped, hugged and had a boo-hoo moment with her.
I finished a book.  You can read my review {here}.
This guy got a Classic Lego set for Christmas.  He is using the instructions to build and rebuild the different things they have in it.  He actually asks me to time him so he can try to beat his time putting it together.
Friday we had a super jam packed {but awesomely fun!} day.  {Part 1}
Saturday we hit up Loveless Cafe,
and Downtown Franklin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!