Saturday, September 10, 2011

What I Ate...

Sunday September 4, 2011
Leftovers:  J's Macaroni & Cheese
Nectarine
Grapes
Water

Monday September 5, 2011
Half a Hot Dog
Green Salad with Feta and Crumbled Bacon
Water

Tuesday September 6, 2011
 Tacos
Spanish Rice
Water

Wednesday September 7, 2011
Remember when I posted about Chris and my date this week at the Mellow Mushroom?  Here's what I ate.
Italian Hoagie
Water

The sandwich had Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Caramelized Onions heated through.  Then it was topped with Fresh Mozzarella, Basil Spring Mix Salad, Tomatoes and Herb Vinaigrette on a crusty French Roll.  It was the perfect mix of hard and soft, salty and sweet, hot and cold.  YUM....  Can't wait to eat that again!

Here is what Chris ordered:
Jerk Chicken Hoagie
Water

It had grilled Jerk Chicken, Mushrooms, Onions Green Peppers, Pineapple, Tomatoes, Spinach and Feta.  It was yum - I had a bite.  Supposedly their Meatball sandwich and Chicken Parmesan sandwich are to die for too.  Can't wait to go back!

 Thursday September 8, 2011
 Nachos
Water
We started using chili beans in place of black beans and it is SOOOO yummy.  We will make it this way from now on!

Funny thing...  I went upstairs to grab my camera.  When I came downstairs Craig (my father-in-law) was already taking a picture for me!  :)

Friday September 9, 2011
Chicken Parmesan
Water

Chicken Parmesan had been on my mind since the Mellow Mushroom!

Saturday September 10, 2011
Bagel Sandwich (Bacon, Avocado, Tomato, Swiss Cheese_
Cantaloupe
BBQ Chips
Water

What did you eat this week???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!