Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Have Issues

My name is Rebecca and I am a "tanktop-aholic".  Admitting is the first step to recovery, right?
What you are looking at is 41 tanktops (some I've had for 10+ years).  That is not counting the one I am wearing or the ones that are in the laundry from the past week.  I can literally wear one each day for a MONTH and not wear the same thing twice.
W.O.W.  Talk about excessive.  And even more convicting is that there are people who only have ONE garment to wear EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.  God has been working on me to let go of my "stuff" and trusting in HIM to provide my daily needs.  Guess I need to start with some tanktops . . .

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

2 comments:

  1. Tanktops are your "signature"...dont change anything about that...it's who you are and you look great in them!!! Maybe get rid of the ones with holes if any and replace them with new tanktops...xoxo

    Jenny K.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!