Saturday, August 4, 2012

What I Ate...

Sunday

Shane's Rib Shack (with our church)
BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Coleslaw
Baked Beans
Macaroni and CHeese
Baked Cheddar and Sour Cream Chips
Water
Monday

Garbage Salad (Anything and everything that I want to put in it)
Homemade Croutons
Water
Tuesday

Crock Pot Chicken Teryaki
Brown Rice
Steamed Vegetables
Water
Wednesday

Taco Salad
Sparkling Seltzer Water and Crystal Light
Friday

Williamson Brothers BBQ (we all shared)
Fried Okra
A huge plate of meats (ribs, pulled pork, bbq chicken, etc)
Mashed Potatoes
Mac & Cheese
Saturday

Peaches & Apples with Peanut Butter
Water

2 comments:

  1. I totally made that teriyaki chicken this week...except I made it for a family at church who just had a baby. I had never even made it before and used them as my guinea pigs. So funny that you made the same recipe. Love pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny. Did you taste it too? It is now in my rotation for meals. I always love a good slow cooker recipe.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!