Saturday, August 18, 2012

What I Ate...

This week was a little crazy with Payton starting school.  Our evenings seemed to be rushed so I didn't take pictures each night.  Hopefully next week will be better.
Sunday

My Whatever Pasta Salad
Water
Monday

Turkey Sandwich
BBQ Potato Chips
Water
Tuesday

BBQ Chicken
Potatoes
Green Salad with Italian Blue Cheese Dressing
Water
Friday

Smoked Pork Ribs
O'Brien Potatoes
Bread & Butter
Water
Saturday

I found a heart in my strawberry at breakfast!  Awhile ago, a friend kept posting pictures on Facebook of all the random hearts that she found everywhere.  It reminded her of God's love for her...  Now when I find a heart, I think of her and then think of God's love for ME!

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
John 3:16 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!