Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Richards {Day 2} Columbia

This morning  I found this picture on my phone as my wallpaper...I love it!
Ed & Heidi {friends from California} stayed at my mom's house last night, so they came over for coffee and 
Penelope and Payton have been inseparable!
We tried out the CAB Cafe for lunch.
 
I ordered the cheese plate {of course!}.
Then I took the to the @mycolumbiatn Mule for a photo op.
 
This picture was my favorite though!
 Then we went to Downtown Columbia.  These girls were twinsies!


 This was Juliette's first time to Tennessee so we had to show her all of our favorite stops.
Back home the girls played video games...
 And my sister is the cool mom and did tie-dye shirts with them.
 Little guy had an allergy cough for weeks...which changed into full blow sickness today.
 Poor baby!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!