Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pumpkin Crumb Cake {recipe}

Three weeks ago I joined a mom's group called Mom2Mom at the church we just started attending. We visited the church on a Sunday. That Monday I found out they had a moms group that was already in progress, and I showed up & joined on Tuesday. Nerve wracking? Um, yes! I knew no one . . . Fortunately a sweet girl, Katie, befriended me and took me under her wing (thanks God!). There were 4 different study tracks that I could choose from. When I found out her group was studying Ruth, I was so stoked because I had just finished reading Francine Rivers book on Ruth and I now get to study her more in depth (thanks God again!)! The women are kind and welcoming, so I'm glad that I stepped out of my comfort zone and checked it out.

Anyway, today was our groups week to bring breakfast and I was excited to try out this recipe from Pinterest. (Of course it had to be something pumpkin, right?)
I was *hoping* it would be good (because some things on Pinterest are horrible!), and it was SO very, very good. I got many compliments on it and numerous requests for the recipe. You can click {here} for that recipe. I cannot WAIT to make it again. We will be feasting on this for breakfast Thanksgiving morning!
By the way, I prepped everything the night before; measured out all the dry ingredients in a bowl covered with plastic wrap and did the same for the crumb mixture, made sure to pull my butter out so it was room temp, pulled my pan out, etc. It helped so much! This travels well and is good at room temp, so if you have a breakfast or brunch that you need to take something to this fall, I would highly recommend this!

Linking up at: www.madefrompinterest.net
http://www.momfessionals.com

4 comments:

  1. What am I missing here? I cannot find the recipe, or something to click on to get the recipe. Could you please help and email me the recipe for the Pumpkin Crumb Cake? Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, the link is working when I try it... Here it is again: http://cookiesandcups.com/pumpkin-crumb-cake/
      Hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It IS so very good. I'm thinking about making it again, even though it's springtime!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!