Sunday, October 19, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Saturday, Chris took all the kids to their football/cheer game. I got ready, got in Chris' car and sent a pic to my mom and sisters because I had NO KIDS with me! It felt so weird.
Anywho, I went to Merridee's in Downtown Franklin to meet up with a couple of friends from Jr. High/High School! Amber (left) lives about an hour from me and Jaime (middle) lives in Indiana and was in town for a couple of nights. Who would have thought that 3 California girls, 20{ish} years later would be having lunch in Tennessee and catching up on life. We had a great time!
And {of course} I missed an awesome game. We won 38-0 and Dylan got his first tackle! He was so cute "Mom! This time the guy actually HAD the ball!" Chris said both Dylan and Payton did awesome.
That night was family game night with homemade popcorn (yum!). Chris won. And I was the first one to go bankrupt.
Our church has these self serve coffee machines and their tea selection is awesome.
This hot air ballon was directly over our neighbors house (right across the street) when we first saw it. We were waving to the people and they were waving back. Riding in a hot air ballon is on my bucket list. That is if I actually HAD a bucket list. I just really want to ride in one at some point.
We were all on the couch "watching tv" when Chris said, " I wish I had a camera right now." I looked up to see all 3 of the kids, plus me, all on electronics. {Ry did have on underware.}
See? This was him a little bit later. Chill'in in his skivvies.
Ry has perfected his stair sliding.
I'll leave you with this sunset from Sunday night. God is truly an amazing artist.
The heavens declare the glory of God; 
the skies proclaim the work of his hands. ~ Psalms 19:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!