Monday, October 27, 2014

Bus Driver Appreciation Week {Gift Ideas}

The kids bus driver's name is Mr. T. Awesome right? Obviously it's a nickname but he is a GREAT guy. Last week was bus driver appreciation week and here's what I gave him:
Monday - A cold bottle if water with a Via packet and a note of thanks. 
Tuesday - A homemade banana muffin.
Wednesday - Homemade trail mix.
I packaged it just like the banana muffin.
Thursday - A mug with hot cocoa packets in it.
Friday a thank you card from me and drawings from Dylan & Payton.
Just small tokens of appreciation to let him know how thankful I am for him. Especially on the days when I don't have to wake Rylan from a nap to go and get them from school. Thanks Mr. T!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!