Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Tea Party

I threw a small tea party for a few of my mom's friends {I guess they are my friends too!}.  I tried to prepare as much as I could the night before, and my mom came over early to help put it all together.
I love pulling out all my teacups, teapots and china to use.
Everything feels so girly.
I made Egg Salad Sandwiches & Turkey Cranberry Croissants {these were a huge hit!},
and Plain & Cranberry Scones + Devonshire Cream {not pictured} of course!
The lunch plates are my Great Aunt Lydia's china {read - super duper old!}.
And then everything else has been gifted or collected over the years.  See the adorable name plates?  My sister, Davese, had just given those to me.  They were a perfect addition.
This was the dessert plate. {Yes please!}
Ry loved having tea with us for a few minutes, then he ran off to play.
I had a last minute cancellation {and a ton of food}, so I texted Darby and invited her to come over.
Left to right:  my momma, Retha, Becky & Darby.  I forgot to take a picture of Shelley who had to work so she showed up a little later.
It was a great time of conversation and yummy {at least I think it was yummy} food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!