Saturday, December 31, 2016

Week # 52 {2016}

Sunday was Christmas Day.
Monday I wore these...  yes, flip flops on the 26th of December.  It was glorious!
While Payton went to spend the day with Gigi {and help make my birthday cake!} the boys and I went out to lunch.
Tuesday was my birthday!
Wednesday my mom had a birthday brunch for me with a few friends and I did not take one single picture!  Agh!  As I was leaving we snapped this one.
My mom gave me these beautiful tea cups to add to my collections!
Thursday my Uncle & Aunt had come into town, so the kids and I went down to my mom's to see/hug on them.  We went down to The Square {Downtown Columbia} to show them around there.
Friday we headed up to Nashville for the day, and I got to wear the adorable shrug my momma gave me for my birthday.  I had to snap a picture to send to her and my sisters.
Saturday night we rung in the new year with Hot Cocoa, a game of Life and a 9pm bedtime.  I know, we are raising such party animals!
Here was my #bestnine photos from Instagram for 2016.  It's interesting that the majority of my BEST pictures have to do with losing my sweet daddy.  He really was the BEST dad I could have ever hoped for.  I'm so glad I got to live by him his last 6 months of life.  And I know he's having the BEST time up in heaven! Miss you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!