Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve 2016

It's Christmas Eve!  We went down for breakfast at my mom's house.  She made yummy breakfast burritos.  Then she brought out this vintage nativity set that she and the littles put together.
My mom came up to our house and Darby dropped by with some gifts.  She and 6 of my other neighbors went in on having these antique glass wind chimes made for my mom and I...so every time we hear them chime, we remember that my dad is singing in heaven.  It was so sweet and so very thoughtful of them to do this for us!
We all headed to our Candlelight Service.
Then back at the house for opening one present...every year they get a new pair of pajamas to wear that night.
We made some Chocolate Covered Pretzel Peanut Butter Bites, because Retha and Mike, texted me and were going to stop by to surprise my mom and say hello! {Group photo credit: Payton}
My mom told the story of the birth of Jesus {their looking at that vintage nativity}.
Then we put out cookies, carrots and milk for Santa and his reindeer!
And that was our night before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!