Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Yummies {recipes}

We've made some awesome new recipes over the past couple of days so I thought I would share the links if you wanted to check them out too!

Pioneer Woman's Olive Cheese Bread. Oh.mi.goodness. It's fantastic. I made half a recipe and only used 1/8 cup butter (instead of 1/4 cup). The kids and I gobbled it up for lunch. It was perfect.
My niece, Kenzi, found this recipe - Easy Chicken Gyros. Super easy, yummy and will be added into our meal rotation. {P.S. It makes a LOT of tzatziki sauce. Next time I will make half a batch of that part.}
Another Pioneer Woman recipe, Apple Peanut Butter Delights. These were excellent and filling. Perfect for a school morning {just be sure to allow for the 10 minute baking time - I forgot and we were a bit rushed getting out the door on time!} I will be making them again! 
Probably tomorrow. {wink}
~
Linking up at: Tuesday Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!