Saturday, January 17, 2015

Week #3 {2015}

Sunday: These are our freeway walls.  So pretty.
I love these people.
We made yummy Carob Bites.
Monday: I was on a phone call and told Rylan to go and lay down for nap time.  When I was done, I went to check on him and was surprised that he WAS in bed asleep!
Tuesday: I painted my nails for the first time in a loooooooooog time.
And saw an Amish buggy being transported on the freeway.
Wednesday: We woke up to a light dusting of snow.
It was so pretty and the kids LOVE it
Ry helped get the house ready for family coming in tomorrow:
Then we talked about his name:
Dylan came home with this:
It was Dylan's teacher's birthday and he drew her a picture of her classroom on the card. I was impressed!
Then he came up with this creative/cute way to decorate her gift bag.
Thursday: I filled up the car for $1.83 a gallon!  Seriously?  These low gas prices are amazing!
And that evening we picked up the Galla-Rini's from the airport. Click {here} to see all about that.
Friday:
Click {here} to see our trip to Bell Buckle and Lynchburg.
Saturday:
Click {here} to see our whirlwind day of sight seeing and Downtown Nashville!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!