Saturday, January 3, 2015

Week #1 {2015}

It's January 3rd which completes week #1 of 2015. Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me but the internet says it's true so I'm going with it.
~
Thursday - We started off the New Year eating healthy . . . Just kidding, we ate Swedish Pancakes. Man are they good.
Dylan walked within dad's reach and got caught in the tickle machine. You should have heard his belly laugh.
The Christmas tree came down, even though Dylan BEGGED to keep it up longer. It's amazing how bare clean & fresh everything looks!
I walked outside {about 8 pm} and thought, "Hey, it's not that cold!" I checked the weather and it was 38°. Wwhhhhaaaattt? {I guess I've been out of California way too long!}
Friday - This is the coveted spot in the house to watch tv lately.
Saturday- Watching big brother at taekwondo.
I never would have thought I would EVER see gas prices this low.
Dylan made dinner all by himself tonight. It was Fancy Chicken Salad Sandwiches. I was very proud of him and it tasted great!
The kids had so much fun with a box.
The giggles were infectious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!