Wednesday, November 30, 2016

What I Ate {November 2016}

With my dad's sudden passing, I didn't keep track of our dinners the first half of the month.  We were blessed by so many people bringing us food and meals though - we did not go hungry!

Nov 15 - White Chicken Chili
Nov 16 - Mini Meatloaves + Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
Nov 17 - Chicken Divine + Garden Salad
Nov 18 - Logan's Roadhouse Burger & Fries
Nov 19 - KFC Chicken Breast + Mashed Potatoes + Biscuit
Nov 20 - Beef & Broccoli
Nov 21 - Mississippi Roast
Nov 22 - Chicken Pesto Pasta
Nov 23 - Tito's Chicken Taco + Beef Enchilada + Chips & Salsa
Nov 24 - Thanksgiving Dinner
Nov 25 - Thanksgiving Leftovers
Nov 26 - Digiorno Pizza
Nov 27 - Steak + Wild Rice + Corn on the Cob
Nov 28 - Enchilasagna
Nov 29 - Totally spaced and didn't keep track!
Nov 30 - Ditto

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your loss! I have followed your blog on and off for years. Sending thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megan. I really do appreciate it!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!