Saturday, May 2, 2015

Week #18 {2015}

Sunday outside of church. I love this little guy.
We had big helpers with the yard work, while Payton was enjoying watching a "girl movie" inside.
Monday the sky was beautiful.
Tuesday after our last mom2mom, we stopped at the park for a little bit.
Wednesday I got to go on a lunch date with these 2 handsome boys to Jonathan's Grill.
It was our first time there and I LOVED my Pesto Chicken Flatbread.
After school some friends came over and we went to Sonic and then to another park for scootering and playing.
Riley & Payton
My boys.
This picture isn't great since I took it from inside the house, but we watched this stunning Cardinal and Robin Red Breast in the backyard.
Thursday Ry and I made Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies . . .
for Dylan and Payton to have once they got off the bus.
I make a Green Chicken Chili, which is just shredded chicken in green salsa, topped with grape tomatoes and cilantro.  It's awesome, but a little too spicy for the kids. 
I stumbled upon this recipe for 5-Ingredient White Chicken Chili.  I thought the addition of the chicken broth would help tone down the spiciness so I made it tonight, and I was right. The kids LOVED it.  They ate every drop.  I will be making it this way again!  And P.S. it's more of a soup, not a chili.
Friday Ry found and ate {yuck!} 2 of my chapsticks. We hide them but he still finds them. The left one is green apple flavored so I can see how that might taste good . . . but the waxiness - yucky!
Dinner Friday night was awesome {even if I do say so myself!}.
Italian Chicken using my homegrown basil.
Saturday the kids had a color run type race. You can read about it {here}.
Afterwards we ran a few errands one being the Spring Hill Antique Mall. They we're having an open house {food, music, and door prizes - which I won one!} 
and Payton and Rylan made their FaceBook page!
Yes, she is still covered in color from the race.
~
After, we came home to BBQ, play with sidewalk chalk, and blow bubbles on this gorgeous day!
I love the Springtime here!
P. S. 13.5 more days of school left and then it's SUMMER BREAK!
~
Linking up at: Made from Ponterest

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing at Waiting on...Wednesday! Hope to see you back this week!

    Holly @ www.iwillservewhileiwait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!