Monday, May 4, 2015

13 Years

Do you know what today is? It's our anniversary. It's our anniversary . . . {Anyone else singing that Tony Toni Tone song? Um, yeah, I just dated myself.}
Anywho.  It actually IS our anniversary! Number 13 to be exact. It feels like we've been married for.ev.er. Yet I could swear our wedding was just 3 years ago. We have grown a lot these past 13 years. We've both matured {but still think a perfectly timed fart is hilarious}. We've gone through tough times {really tough times} and have come out on the other side stronger. Closer. Wiser {hopefully?}. We still have a lot of learning and growing to do, but we've vowed to do it together. Chris is my best friend {and now my boss too!}. I don't know what I would do without him by my side, encouraging me, listening to me, dreaming with me and loving me . . . 
So tonight we celebrated. He brought me a beautiful orchid plant,
and took me eto dinner at Asuka {a Japanese Steakhouse - yum!}
It was a pretty great Monday night, with a pretty great guy. I love you Chris!
Here's to a hundred more anniversaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!