Monday, May 18, 2015

Guess What?!?!??

I've waited a couple of weeks to say anything because I didn't want to jinx myself. {Not that I really believe that's possible - I just wanted to make sure it was for real before I said anything.} 
So . . . . . . . guess what I NEVER have to buy again!?!?
Diapers or Pull-Ups!!! Ry is 100% potty trained - even at bedtime! 

Wanna know how I did it? 

I didn't do anything. 

One night I went to put a bedtime diaper on Ry and he THREW AN ABSOLUTE FIT! Chris finally figured out that he didn't want a diaper on and he sent him to bed without one. I prepared myself to clean up an accident during the night or first thing in the morning. But it never happened! It's been a little over 2 weeks and only 1 accident! I'd say that's pretty good!

Woot woot! I'm doing a dance to celebrate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!