Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

My beautiful momma is amazing. I want to be like her when I grow up. I'm sad that I didn't get to hug on her today for Mother's Day, but am grateful that I got to "see" her on FaceTime.
This morning I heard some noise in the kitchen at 5:45am. I crawled out of bed and was met by Dylan who quickly shooed me back to bed. At 6:30am in walked this.
They brought me breakfast in bed and gifts.
Crimson Blossom tea with a dash of cinnamon
Sausage &
Banana pancakes with chocolate whipped cream dollops
They even lit a candle match and had me blow it out. {I think Dylan just likes lighting matches!}
Payton had made me a book titled The Case of the Bad Berry which she also noted was "Made in the USA". Dylan had bought me a beautiful smelling candle.
~
After I ate {everything was yummy!} I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I had to take pictures because every cabinet was open and even some drawers as well.
I had to chuckle to myself as I cleaned up.
We got to see some hot air balloons flying overhead
And because Rylan hasn't been feeling well, we skipped church. We hung out until it was time to meet up with my family that was in town for Belmont's graduation. Here's Heather, Kevin, Me {obviously}, Uncle Herb & Aunt Joanne.
Kevin's son was graduating so it was fun getting to see them for a few minutes of their jam packed weekend!
Me and my babies that refuse to quit growing.
After a quick nap {and by quick I mean less than 10 minutes . . . Rylan never lets anyone sleep!} Payton and I ran to Starbucks to try their Smore's Frappuccino. Yum!
The rest of the evening was relaxing and I got a lot of reading time in.
~
I am grateful that I have the opportunity to be momma to my 3 kids.  It is the hardest and most rewarding job ever.  I hope YOU enjoyed your Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!