Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Friday

It's Friday - I love Fridays!
We packed a lot of fun summer things into our short week. Here's a peek:
Brotherly love - first thing in the morning.
Fort building.
Little man got 2 more teeth.
I replaced the weatherstripping on our back door - all by myself. (Just call me Bob Villa!)
We made homemade pizzas for lunch.
I love these boys!
We made Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yum, yum YUM!
Gigi screenshotted (Is that even a word?) a pic while we were FaceTiming her. (Seriously? Are these even real words?)
Dylan found a cute craft on Pinterest {here}. And he was working hard on it.
Here's how it turned out.
Can you believe it was from a glove?
He gave it to Chris for his desk at work. His name is Twitchy.
Here's the obiglitory naked baby in a pool photo. (He's got cute buns!)
I finished this great (short) book. I can't wait to get the next one at the library!
Dylan is getting a kick out of Rylan's swearing . . . How do you correct a 2 year old who thinks he's saying it correctly!?!?!
By the way he's saying "more sandwich".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!