Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up {Anniversary Edition}

We had a super fun weekend.
Saturday I made the kids Swedish Pancakes.
Then while Chris was at work, we went to the kids workshop at Home Depot.
It was really fun!
Then we went to the Voss' for lunch and some play time. Thanks Alicia!
Boys will be boys. (They are trying to start a fire with magnifying glasses.)
Today Chris and I celebrated our 12th Anniversary, and we took a family trip to the Nashville Zoo.
Because it was our anniversary, Chris posed for a bunch of pictures (and didn't complain!). Here are 2 of my favorite.
But this is how most of our pictures turned out!
It's crazy to think we have been married for 12 years. We've had a lot of ups and downs but I wouldn't want to do life with any one else. I am truly one blessed lady!
I love you Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!