Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Weekend

After our drive down to Papa & Sasha's we hung out for a bit and then headed off to bed. We woke up the next morning and headed outside.
Yaya (aka Sasha, my MIL) got some clothes for all the kids. Here's Payton sporting an outfit:
And Rylan in one of his:
Dylan was too busy playing with the triplets.
Rylan has been so good lately about napping.  I hope I didn't just jinx it!
Slip & slide fun.
They create the silliest games. Payton is dragging the boys around on the blanket.
Movie time!
Jungle Gym Dylan
At lunch Rylan was making this face, when I asked him what he was doing, he pointed to the Kentucky Wildcat.
Lounging around.
Sleeping.
Memorial Day we woke up and headed back home (hoping to beat the traffic - and we did!)!
Look at what was blooming when we got home!
More slip & slide fun. Chris had he hose and was spraying them, so they were hiding behind the boards.
Everyone barbeques for Memorial Day but Dylan wanted Breakfast For Dinner.
I L.O.V.E. finding random pictures On my phone!
Especially when they are followed by an awesome video.
Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day. We are so thankful to each person who fought for our freedom in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!